Statement of Intent 2011-2014
Table of contents
- Foreword from Ministers
- Ministerial Statement of Responsibility
- Introduction from the Chief Executive
- Chief Executive Statement of Responsibility
- Nature and Scope of Functions
- Strategic direction
- Operating Intentions
- Managing in a changeable operating environment
- Assessing organisational health and capability
- Appendix 1: TPK's Main connections with other agencies
- Appendix 2: How Crown Entities and the Māori Trustee contribute to TPK's Outcomes.
The Statement of Intent is a high level document, which provides transparent information to Parliament and the New Zealand public about how Te Puni Kōkiri intends to manage for outcomes and outputs. It includes our strategic direction and operating intentions.
- About: Strategic Intentions
- Published in 2011