Evaluation of Investments in the Strengthening Management and Governance Programme
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- 1. Evaluation of Investments in Strengthening Management and Governance
- 2. What Has the SMG Programme Achieved?
- 3. Possible Enhancements to the SMG Programme
- 4. Conclusion
- Appendix One: Methodology
- Appendix Two: Results of the SMG Online Survey
- Appendix Three: References
This report provides an outcome of Te Puni Kōkiri's Strenghtening Management and Governance (SMG) programme. The SMG programme aims to develop strong and effective governance and management capacity and capability in established Māori organisations and businesses contracted to deliver government services.
- About: Governance
- Published in 2009