The Office of Treaty Settlements (OTS) invites submissions, views or inquiries concerning the draft Deed of Mandate of the Uenuku Charitable Trust (UCT) for the settlement negotiations of the historical Treaty claims of Te Korowai o Wainuiārua (the central Whanganui Large Natural Group).
Published: Friday, 5 February 2016 | Rāmere, 05 Huitanguru, 2016
Submissions must reach OTS no later than Saturday 27 February 2016 and can be mailed to the Manager, Settlement Development Team, Office of Treaty Settlements, SX 10111, WELLINGTON; or emailed to OTS_subs@justice.govt.nz. All submissions will be provided to UCT and will be subject to the Official Information Act 1982.
- Final Advert
- UCT Deed of Mandate (Final version)
- Appendix A - Mandate Declaration of Result
- Appendix B - UCT Trust Deed
- Appendix C - UCT representation protocol
- Appendix D - UCT Engagement Strategy
- Appendix E - UCT registration form
- Appendix F - TKOW whakapapa form
- Appendix G - Mandate hui public notice
- Appendix H - Mandate hui presentation
- Appendix I - TPK summary report
- Appendix J - Disputes resolution