The role of the Investment Planning and Performance team is to bring together evidence and analysis to support smart planning and decision making and ensure Te Puni Kōkiri has the evidence to learn and improve effectiveness.
Vacancy IN 026
The team provides services in:
- Assessments and recommendations of proposals
- Investment planning and supporting analysis and evidence
- The analysis across investment portfolios, assessing relative performance of initiatives and priorities for investment
- The design of performance measurement and evaluative frameworks to measure performance and effectiveness, including of new initiatives
- Provide practical support to Regional teams on investment planning, contract management, monitoring and proposal administration
We are looking for an Advisor who can contribute to the Investment Planning and Performance team work programme by providing expert advice, quality assurance and tracking of contracts and contract management/performance at a national level. You will complete funding assessments and will be responsible for meeting commitments to our clients and partners while protecting the integrity of Te Puni Kōkiri investments.
Your ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as the work arises is essential.
To be successful you will have:
- Understanding of the government and the public service and public sector processes - understanding the rationale and mechanisms of government intervention i.e. reasons for government intervention, the available intervention mechanisms and alternatives to government interventions
- Excellent communication skills and strong critical reasoning
- Ability to identify, build and actively manage significant relationships, valuing diverse perspectives and experiences
- Capable at identifying risks
- Demonstrated capability in providing high quality advice and recommendations
- Numeracy and competency with spreadsheets and databases
- Comfort in working in a tikanga / kaupapa Māori environment, a degree of fluency in Te reo Māori is of benefit.
- A relevant tertiary qualification
How to Apply
To apply, please email your CV, Covering letter and a completed application form to email@example.com.