Evaluation of Investments in the Strengthening Management and Governance Programme
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- 1. Evaluation of Investments in Strengthening Management and Governance
- 2. What Has the SMG Programme Achieved?
- 3. Possible Enhancements to the SMG Programme
- 4. Conclusion
- Appendix One: Methodology
- Appendix Two: Results of the SMG Online Survey
- Appendix Three: References
Te Puni Kōkiri would like to acknowledge Te Rūnanga o Whaingaroa, Solomon Group, Turanga Health, Awarua Social Services, Te Roopu Tautoko ki te Tonga and Wainuiomata Christian Fellowship for their participation in this evaluation.
Te Puni Kōkiri would also like to thank all organisations who completed the online survey and the assessors who were interviewed as part of this evaluation.