- No surprises!
- Early warning when a board decision may get a negative reaction from some stakeholders
- Good information and analysis including:
- Advice on the likely consequences of changes in the general operating situation — for example, volatility in the New Zealand dollar or a new competitor coming in to the market.
- Advice on any significant changes in trends in the organisation's performance — for example if revenue starts to go down
- Changes in key staff
- Changes in key stakeholder relationships
- Sound analysis of new proposals
- Implementation of tasks delegated by the board
- Meeting business plan and budget targets
Back to top