COVID-19 vaccination clinics and support for Māori.
This is a snapshot of vaccination clinics and support happening around the motu. There are more vaccination clinics and information available on the Karawhiua website and the list of walk in and drive thru clinics are updated daily at Karawhiua Vax Now.
Māori providers please continue to register vaccination clinics with Healthline so they are available to everyone.
We welcome timely, essential information for Māori. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have upcoming services you want made public.
North Island - Te Ika a Maui
- Tāmaki Makaurau, Northland and North Waikato are being prioritised to get the vaccine. Check with your local hauora health clinic and use the Karawhiua mapping tool to find one near you.
- Tāmaki Makaurau, Hauraki and Waikato whānau need to get tested if they have been near a location of interest and are feeling māuiui or sick.
- The Raukura Hauora o Tainui COVID-19 is running a vaccination clinics Monday to Sunday, 9am to 3.15pm, corner Grandview Road and Hyde Avenue, Nawton, Hamilton. No booking required.
- Te Kupenga Hauora Ahuriri is running a vaccination clinic every Monday from 1pm to 7pm and Thursday 7am to 1pm. Book online here.
- Waitara Māori Women's Welfare League with Taranaki DHB and Ngāti Rāhiri Hapu are holding COVID-19 vaccination clinics at 38 Queen Street, Waitara for the next four weeks - check out the dates and times.
- Ngāti Hine Health Trust COVID-19 vaccination centres are running at 5 Walton Street, Whangārei and at the Moerewa Rugby Club, Simson Park, Moerewa. Phone 0800 2727 4842 or go to bookmyvaccine.nz to book.
- Raglan Medical is offering both vaccination and testing, call to book an appointment for either service on 07 825 0114.
- All south Auckland vaccination centres now allow walk-in or drive-through visits so no need to book. See the Karawhiua Vax Now for all pop up clinics.
- Te Kauwhata Health Centre is offering both vaccination and testing by appointment, click here for information on how to book.
- Hakanoa Medical Centre in Huntly is offering both vaccination and testing, call to book an appointment for either service on 07 828 7557.
- Ngā Miro Health Centre in Ngāruawāhia is vaccinating at Tūrangawaewae Marae, 29 River Road, 8:30am-5pm. No booking required.
- The Shot Cuzz vaccination bus will be at various locations throughout Tāmaki Makaurau. No booking needed. To find locations and times, head to their Facebook page.
- Whānau Ora Community Centre has walk-in vaccination centres at Takaanini Super Centre and Highbrook Super Centre.
- Te Whānau o Waipareira, Papakura, and Manurewa marae are doing walk in vaccinations for Māori whānau – go visit them today.
- Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei West Auckland’s vaccination centre is open Monday-Friday 8am to 3.30pm. No booking required.
- Te Tai Whenua o Heretaunga is running a COVID-19 vaccination drive-thru clinic.
- Te Arawa COVID-19 Response is continuing to run vaccination clinics across Te Arawa this month.
- Ngāpuhi are running a drive-thru testing and vaccine Super Clinic at Ohaeawai Rugby Club Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. There’s a shuttle service available if you need transport to get your vaccine, call 0800 484 006.
South Island - Te Wai Pounamu
- Te Kotahi o Te Tauihu Charitable Trust is a collaboration of the eight iwi of Te Tauihu (top of the South). They’re working to ensure as many Māori as possible receive the vaccine, check them out today.
- Te Kaika is running pop-up clinics in Dunedin. No booking required.
- COVID-19 vaccinations available at the Whānau Ora Community Clinic (Ngā Hau e Whā National Marae) in Christchurch. Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm and Saturday to Sunday 9am to 4.30pm. Book online.
- Maui Clinic is providing COVID-19 vaccinations at the South City Shopping Centre, 555 Colombo Street, Christchurch. No appointment required.
- Awarua Whānau Services have clinics in Invercargill, Gore, Mataura and Bluff. Open Monday to Friday