The information available on this website has been provided by the event organiser, therefore Te Puni Kōkiri cannot confirm or accept any liability for the accuracy or currency of the information. Visitors to this website should take appropriate advice from qualified professional people before taking action as a result of information accessed on this website.
However, access to, or use of this website shall constitute your agreement to the following terms:
Information on this website
- Te Puni Kōkiri makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information that is available on or through this website, nor represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights.
- Te Puni Kōkiri does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on Te Puni Kōkiri because of having read any part, or all, of the information in this website.
- Te Puni Kōkiri does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage), however caused, which may be incurred by any person or organisation as a consequence of personal information submitted to this website.
- Te Puni Kōkiri does not make any warranty or accept any liability for the suitability of any venue or for the arrangements made in connection with any venue mentioned on the website.
- The information provided on this website does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or other official guidelines or requirements.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the New Zealand government or Te Puni Kōkiri.
- Te Puni Kōkiri may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- It is unlawful to intentionally cause damage to this website or to any electronic facility or data of Te Puni Kōkiri through the knowing transmission of any programme, information, code, or command.
Information on other websites
- All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within Te Puni Kōkiri are provided for convenience only and do not imply an endorsement of:
- those websites;
- the information contained on those websites;
- the organisation;
- the person(s);
- the product(s); or
- the services.
- Te Puni Kōkiri does not impliedly endorse any website, organisation or person which has off-site links to this website.
- TPK is not responsible for currency or accuracy of the content on those other websites
- Websites that Te Puni Kōkiri links to or which have links to Te Puni Kōkiri’s website, may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and be subject to restrictions on use. Permission to use copyrighted materials from these other websites must be obtained from the copyright owner and cannot be obtained from Te Puni Kōkiri.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
- For all other enquiries about this website, please contact Communications.