Te Puni Kōkiri works within government and communities, to support Māori collective success at home and globally. Read more about role and function.
The five kaupapa, or priority areas support our ‘ara hei mua’ - the desired long-term state of Māori society.
The five kaupapa are:
- Crown-Iwi, hapū, whānau, Maori relationships
- State Sector effectiveness for Māori
- Strengthening Māori cultural wealth
- Strengthening Māori Economic wealth and
- Skills, learning and education
Our Corporate Documents
Here you will find our Annual Report, Our Statement of Intent, and our Briefing to the Incoming Minister. View our latest corporate documents.
Te Puni Kōkiri administers a number of Acts (legislation) and Orders and Regulations (subordinate legislation). View our legislation.