He aha te mea nui o te ao?
He tangata, he tangata, he tangata.
What is the greatest thing in the world?
It is people, it is people, it is people.
Te Puni Kōkiri has a Summer Intern Programme that runs from November to February providing opportunities for university students to put their academic teachings into real work practice at one of our 5 regional offices throughout New Zealand or at our Wellington-based National office.
This year there are 10 internships available in our organisation.
Te Puni Kōkiri are looking for applicants that:
- Have completed at least one year of studies and could be studying from a broad range of disciplines
- Embrace our values and Te Ao Māori as you support the Ministry with achieving its vision of Thriving Whānau.
- And can:
- think critically about problems and explore broadly for innovative solutions
- relate well with others to understand and influence outside perspectives
- be agile and adaptive to change
- communicate clearly and concisely
All applications must be completed as follows as contained in the Application Process document.
Any queries and all applications can be directed to email@example.com.