Impact evaluation of the Māori Housing Network
This report presents the findings of an independent evaluation of the Māori Housing Network, undertaken by Litmus Limited in 2017.
It outlines the investment made by the Māori Housing Network in 2015-2017 and discusses the early impacts of that investment.
Key findings include (as at June 2017):
- investment of $40.7 million in 158 Māori housing projects
- 63 affordable housing units funded, with 11 housing units complete
- Infrastructure support for 182 whānau homes
- 42 papakāinga development and infrastructure support projects funded
- Support for 15 emergency housing projects
- 387 urgent and essential whānau home repairs complete
- 108 building condition assessments complete
- 43 capability building projects funded, including 24 project capability initiatives, 86 workshops to increase whānau knowledge about housing issues, including papakāinga development, and 14 papakāinga feasibility studies
- About: Housing,
- Published in 2018