Investing in Whanau Futures, Whānau Ora is an innovative, world-leading whanau-centred approach to empowering whānau into the future.
We anticipate candidates applying from a wide variety of backgrounds including finance, contract management and areas with a strong focus on outcomes measurement and reporting. You’ll be known to have an eye for detail and a methodical approach to your work, as well as well-honed communication skills and proven relationship management experience. You’d be the type of person who enjoys end to end projects, is innovative in their thinking and likes to work in a high-performing team to achieve results.
The successful candidate could bring either public or private sector experience, and will ideally possess:
- A post graduate degree in a related field or significant experience in public or private sector organisations.
- Commercial and financial expertise
- Contracting for outcomes experience
- Operational and strategic policy experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to operate with a diverse and flexible team of staff.
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills and experience in developing and implementing workable solutions to ambiguous and complex problems.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and persuade key stakeholders.
- The ability to mentor people within the organisation
- An understanding of social outcomes measurement and evaluation
- Highly developed communication skills both oral and written which enable the person involved to deal effectively with key stakeholder relationships and explain complex issues clearly to a range of audiences, including non-technical experts.
- Comfort in working in a tikanga/kaupapa Māori environment, a degree of fluency in Te reo Māori is of benefit
In return we offer a diverse and rewarding working environment with a strong focus on solutions that will assist in serving our communities.
To apply for this position, please forward a completed application and accompanying CV to email@example.com quoting reference details IN010.
Applications close 7 April 2017.