The core purpose of Te Puni Kōkiri, the Ministry of Māori Development, is to support Government to strengthen Treaty of Waitangi partnerships that enable iwi, hapū and whānau Māori to succeed as Māori.
Te Puni Kōkiri is seeking to appoint one Principal Advisor Human Resources and Capability in the Human Resources and Capability Team of the Organisational Support Te Puni.
The Organisational Support Te Puni supports Te Puni Kōkiri by providing the processes, systems and advice that enables the organisation to operate effectively.
We have a vacancy in Te Puni Kōkiri (The Ministry of Māori Development) for a Principal Advisor Human Resources and Capability. If you have a history of achievement as an HR professional and can demonstrate
- Lead and manage human resources learning and development programmes and projects.
- Provide leadership in the human resources team
- Provide high quality HR advice and recommendations to the managers of Te Puni Kōkiri
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on the current status of projects and identify risks
Then this is the role for you.
Successful candidates must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management, Business or similar.
- A knowledge of Adult Education principles and Organisational Design theory and practice.
- Significant experience in Public Service Human Resource or Training and Development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed relationship management skills to work with a broad range of people including senior management staff, other agencies, service providers and external contractors.
- Influencing skills
- Trustworthiness and discretion
- A high level of commitment to detail, quality, thoroughness and delivery.
If this roles sound like you, we want to hear from you.
To apply, email your CV, Covering letter and a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5 pm, Tuesday 29 August 2017.