The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high calibre, intelligent support to work programmes and people in the Investment Te Puni. Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive, Investment this role will provide support to the Deputy Chief Executive Investment as well as the Te Puni teams and projects in the work area.
The Deputy Chief Executive Investment is responsible for formulating the work programme of the Executive Assistant (including who the position will provide support to) so that the work is most appropriately supported.
There are three core areas of focus:
- To coordinate the activities of any assigned team/s
- To provide secretarial and administrative support
- To facilitate the progress of outputs by the work programmes
The Executive Assistant will work collaboratively and flexibly as the work arises.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated administrative and secretarial support experience at an executive level.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft packages especially outlook, word, excel, and power point.
- A sound understanding of the accounting cycle and the role that accurate and timely financial processing plays in this.
- Demonstrated capability to understand the needs and requirements of a core government department.
- Honesty and integrity and an understanding of the significance of confidentiality.
- Presents self in a professional light and self-motivated.
- Comfort in working in a Tikanga / kaupapa Māori environment. A degree of fluency in Te reo Māori would be of benefit
- Well-developed communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated self-motivation, good judgement, the ability to set objectives and establish priorities, organise work and resources to ensure priorities and objectives are met on time.
To apply, please send your current CV and a completed application form to email@example.com
Applications close 5pm 22 May 2017.