Job Reference # 3533
- Blend of excellent writing & relationship skills required
- Enjoy autonomy in the role
- Opportunity to improve processes
This is a Wellington-based, public sector, permanent employment opportunity for an Advisor. Indicative remuneration for the right candidate is $65-70K p.a.
Working for this government agency, you will be part of the Strategy and Planning team (approx. 5 people) which is responsible for shaping the operating environment and direction of the organisation, through communicating strategic direction and measuring and reporting on organisational performance.
Required skills & experience:
- Experience as an Advisor in the NZ public sector with knowledge of the machinery of government
- Excellent writing skills and a passion for writing (writing in plain English; writing for the public)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Self-starter, proactive
- Previous experience with accountability documents (Statement of Intent, Annual Reports etc) or planning processes - highly desirable
- Familiarity dealing with Māori stakeholders or te reo skills - highly desirable
The successful person will develop strong internal relationships, contribute to the development of the organisation’s key accountability documents, and within this relatively new team there is opportunity to consider ways to improve and bed down processes.
To apply, please forward your CV (in Word format) and cover letter noting how you meet the required skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with the right to live and work in NZ can be considered.
Applications close 26 April 2017